Put Your Oxygen Mask on First: Self-Care for Care Givers
Feel Overwhelmed, Exhausted, Burnt Out?
Think Your Too Busy to Attend a Workshop Like This?
Teachers, Parents, Nurses, Volunteers, Health Care Workers and Beyond . . .
Putting YOUR Oxygen Mask on First means taking good care
of YOU so that you can take better care of others.
* This 2-hour workshop provides simple, effective, body-based tools and techniques for self-care while you’re on and off “the clock”. It’s designed to build awareness and help you incorporate space and ease into your busy, full, demanding lives.
* You’ll leave feeling empowered and able to start making positive shifts toward self-care – even in the midst of life’s swirling demands.
In this class you will…
- Discover the powerful benefits of self-care.
- Learn to identify your roadblocks to self-care and how to move through them.
- Find out how mindfulness-based tools can allow you to become more fully present in your life, and in return help those you serve in a more meaningful way.
- Experience breath, movement and other deeply relaxing, awareness-building skills that will leave you feeling calm, grounded, and balanced.
- Get clear on how you can start using these skills in the context of your busy day so that the relaxation, peace and joy you feel during the workshop can be infused into the rest of your life!
As a result of this class you will also…
- Learn practical skills to positively impact your work experience, despite the stresses and challenges you face.
- Have more mental clarity, body awareness, calm, vitality and ease.
- Connect with others in your area interested in creating change for themselves – extending the possibility of community and support.
- Receive a handout with skills to practice at home and at work.
Two Dates and Two Locations to Choose From:
Thursday, June 11th ~ 6pm – 8pm