Pelvic Floor Empowerment
The Elusive and Mega- Important Pelvic Floor!
Discover why these often “not talked about” muscles deserve
just as much attention as all the other muscle groups in your body.
You’ll learn how :
– the pelvic floor muscles work and how to access them
– pain and dysfunction in the body can stem from pf. issues
– strong p.f. muscles are about so much more than doing kegels
– day to day life and physical activities are impacted by your pelvic floor
Having a properly functioning pelvic floor will improve:
– core stability
– performance in sports and workouts
– connection and function to other parts and systems of your body
– the pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience and healing
– help with leaking, prolapse and other p.f. dysfunctions
– your overall wellbeing
This workshop welcomes all gender identities and expressions. You’ll get a crash course in the pelvic floor anatomy and function – followed by simple exercises that increase awareness and control of these deep core stabilizing muscles.